Friday, August 31, 2007

August Summary

So August is just about over, the first few steps back onto dry land after a summer of pool running. Not feeling very good about either my fitness or my achilles. It's off to a new doctor for me on September 12th to try and get some advice that will get me through this and back to normal.

August Totals:
-- No races:
-- Ran just under 30 miles
-- No biking or swimming
-- Only 3 days of pool running - I'm so over that!
-- 16 "miles" pool running
-- 21 days of nothing - my laziest month since I started
-- 884 Running Miles for 2007

September Goals
-- who knows at this point. I'm going to do pretty much nothing (probably will run a few easy 4-5 milers) until I see the Dr. and then it all depends on what he says. This Dr. is a distance runner (2:40 marathon) so I'm hoping I can get some more insightful diagnosis/advice than "stop running" or "maybe you should have surgery?"

No comments: