Friday, March 21, 2008

Easy Week

Not much to report this week; a planned cutback week.

Took Monday off.
Tuesday was a short (3mile) tempo at 6:30 pace, 7 miles overall.
Wednesday was 7 easy.
Thursday I did 10 but as 2 runs. 6 in the morning, and 4 in the evening (ridiculously hilly course on a new trail that I won't be doing again)
Friday was 6.5 easy - was meant to be a pace run but I didn't feel like it so kept it easy.

10 tomorrow - will probably do in 2 runs
13 on Sunday - was planning a time trial half marathon at 1:26, but I may skip it and just run easy.

Next 2 weeks are high mileage again at 76 and 81, so I'm enjoying the short easy runs this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.