Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Month Down

So July is done. A reasonably solid month of "starting to run again".  Total was 90 miles (which was a good week when I was in shape!) over 15 runs. Longest run was just over 9 miles, nothing fast. I am just beginning to feel a little bit good when running, but for the most part it is still pretty sucky. I managed to hit 3-4 days per week as planned.


Will plan to do at least this much in August, but ideally will add one more run week, and get to 110-120 miles for the month.

I haven't really lost any weight to talk about. Maybe it will start to fall off this month......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Over a year without updates now... you take up badminton? In any case, wanted to say that your blog has helped inspire me to try to get a sub-3 hour marathon time in my forties as well.