Sunday, September 23, 2007

Much Better

Ran a little earlier today, at 10am (after the watching the niners stink it up in Pittsburgh). Still pretty hot but not like yesterday. Found a good route this morning, all on short grass along the side of the road by the golf course. Views not quite as nice but still awesome. Ran past some amazing beachfront homes - I know what I am doing the next time I have a spare $10,000,000.

3 miles very easy at an average of 9:02. Some gentle rolling hills and I slowed way down on the ups (9:45 pace) to avoid straining things too much. Kept the heart rate down, averaging 146.

Kids are in keiki club tomorrow 9-12, so I will run a little earlier. I'll probably run the same route as today but go a little farther.

Now I'm off to the pool to rehydrate!

No comments: