Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekly Total

Finished today with 2 runs. Instead of 13M easy, I split it into two. First run was 7 miles out to Nick's baseball season opening day event, the second was 7 miles back. I have to say 2x7 is a lot easier than 1x13. I think I need to work some doubles into my schedule as doing this much mileage in singles is taking its toll.

Weekly total was a new high at 84.7. Considering I started it with ITBS I am very happy how it ended. A whole day off tomorrow after 24 days running! Then it's a cutback week planning only low 50's for mileage.

Not sure if I'll bother running my half marathon time trial on Sunday or not. Will depend on how my legs respond to an easy week.

M - Off
T - 3m tempo (6:34), 6 overall
W - 7m with strides
T - 10 miles easy (may split this into two)
F - 3 miles pace, 6 overall (will skip this if I am doing the sunday TT)
S - 10 miles (may split this into two)
S - Half marathon time trial (1:26 goal - 6:34 pace)
Total 52 miles

No comments: