Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Midweek update

Quick midweek update.

Monday was a day off as it's a cutback week.
Tuesday was a short tempo, so did 4m at 6:29 and 8m overall. This was a good run and it felt good all the time except for pushing a little too hard up one of the hills.
Wednesday was 11 miles early and nice/easy at 7:50 pace.

Easy 8 Thursday, easy 7 Friday and then long on Saturday. Plan is 17 miles and I think it's time to throw in some extended fast miles, so the current thinking is 17 w 13 at MP (6:52). Sunday I am off to Arizona so I'll fit in 5-10 when I can.

Next week is back up to 85ish, with Mon-Sat being in AZ. Looks like I can run trails right out of the hotel and I suspect it will be a bunch of early/late doubles since the temp is going to be in the 90's during the day.

No comments: