Thursday, October 25, 2007

70 minutes to go

Doctor appointment in just over an hour. Still a little sore from Monday's physio, and last night's thankfully easier top up session. I did finally manage to run yesterday evening but it took me a good half mile to unseize things. My attempt to run Tuesday morning had to be aborted when I couldn't even get to the end of the block. I really need to strengthen my glutes over the next few months!

It's been six weeks since the last Dr. visit. Back then I was running every 3-4 days and it was far from pain free. Now it's every day and usually painless. Definitely feeling stronger and all the exercises seem much easier, despite adding weights.

Hopefully his examination will show how great everything looks and he'll give London a thumbs up! Stay tuned.......

No comments: